Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fearless !

Alright, so I looove Taylor Swift. As I'm writing this, I'm listening to her song, "Fearless" and it makes me think about how I need to be fearless for 8th grade. I need to have a good attitude to get through this one last year of middle school and not be intimidated by ANYONE like I was in 7th grade. I always cared about what people thought and honestly, wanted to fit in. 8th grade needs to be full of change. It's the chance to rise to the top and show everyone who's boss. YOU. You can rule the school..or even the world. You can do anything you want. Don't listen to anyone else. Live life for YOU. Not ANYONE ELSE. Who cares what anyone else thinks? Your opinion is the only one that matters.
This is it. Be the fearless lion.
XOXO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment