Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th !

OHMYGOODNESS ! It's Friday the 13th (August 13, 2010) and it's just really creeping me out . I haven't had any bad luck yet, but the day's not even over ! Soo..I'm praying that nothing bad happens. I mean, I got cut by my braces, but..that's not really bad luck. I heard at school that bad luck only happens on a Friday the 13th if it occurs in April . Now I'm really doubting that. To me, Friday the 13th is just another day..but creepier. I know, it sounds lame or whatever. But I am a little superstitious! Haha.
Okay, so I'm listening to Bad Romance on YouTube right now. It has a lot of views. But Baby has more. Now, I do like both Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber. But I'm more Team Bieber. I'm 13, so hey, don't blame me. And of course I know what real music is. Anyways..I hate the tension between the Little Monsters and the Beliebers. So I want you to think...are you on...
Team Bieber? Or...Team Gaga?



No comments:

Post a Comment