Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Three AH-MAZING People !

So, for one of my Facebook statuses, I put : the first three people to like my status will be written about in my amaaazing blog (:
And the three people were Brandon, Emily, and Leocritia (:
Okay, so Brandon .. we're cousins ! Haha, whooo knew ? Anyway, you are prettty awesome and wicked funny . Someday I'm gonna go surprise you, Brian, and your parents with a visit to Chicago.. haha . You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family ! (Uh..did I get that right? Or is it the other way around ? Never mind.)
"Cousins en a qui sont toujours la pour vous peu importe ce qui s'est passe !"
Emilyyy ! You are sooo nice and a great person/friend (: I'm so glad we were on 7 White together and that we're together again this year ! You have an amazing personality and you're soo funny and creative ! Thanks for always being there for me and I hope we'll stay friends for a long time !
"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget!" (:
Leocritia, we've known each other since the first grade and it's been great having you as a friend . You're always there to talk and to support and cheer people on when they need it. That's what makes you an awesome person ! (:
"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."
Remember I loveth (haha, thought I'd put some Shakespeare or whatever in there!) you all ! (:
XOXO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment